Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i hate boys!
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
TheLonelyOne
ok so this guy i like felt like i was in freaking love with and he lead me to belive he loved me too! because like everyday he would hug me and never let go and put his arm around me and he just acted diffrent then anyother guy HE WAS SO SWEET TO ME i thought he was THE guy like my mr. right god i hate myself! ok well what he did today just hurt so bad i've been crying for like hours my fried asked him what he thought about me. he said he liked me alil but he has a rule never to date anyone who isnt UP with god like me because i dont go to church alot and im not like him so he wants to ask this other girl who is my oppiste out because she dose. i hate him so much i dont know what to do i could just cry and cry but it dosnt solve anything. just please help i dont know how to act around him now i need help hes such a jerk but such a cute jerk and i am SUCH AN IDIOT!
Unknown
why is nobody replying around here?
supani123
GOD has given us aboon.
forget and forgive or vice versa
best wishes
supani
kaytea111
boys will be boys.

don't feel stupid. it's not your fault. you are NOT an idiot. since this has happened, you now have some experiance in the game of love and can move on. be strong. best wishes
Flex
It is his loss~ Don't worry about it. There are TONS of good guys out there. You are a year younger than I am you have plenty of time to find a cool guy. If I am ever in your town with my brother stop by and come hang out for a bit--I'm sure you will meet a nice guy at a show, and if not I will keep you company smile.gif
project-2501
Wow you guys are young, such intellect shown as well -impressive =]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am