Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nostradamus?
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > Religions and Esoterism
maximus242
Well it is said that Nostradamus predicted three antichrists, now I am not supporting his ideals because I have yet to see any paranormal activity that could not be explained or repeated by a talented magician. However his predictions are a intresting thing to consider. Their was Napaulon Roy, known as the first anti-christ, then Hister known as the second and the third was someone named Mabus. Now it is also said that the third anti-christ will come from the middle east, I dont know about you but my impression is that their has been a lot of unrest in the middle east lately, from cartoons of mohammed to torturing Iraq's people, the middle east has a great deal of anger right now.

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Century 8, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

When we hold this name Mabus up to the mirror we get sudaM. Mabus = sudaM?

Now I am not nessecarily supporting this ideal, but I think it will be a good topic for discussion. So post your feedback so we can hammer out what may come to pass tongue.gif
code buttons

Funny stuff you're talking about. Evil in man has always been unpredictable as we know by now. But predictions and prophecies bring their own kind of danger: It gives the evil doers a sort of manual to follow. For instance,
The Great Harlot, Revelations 18 in the bible. I know for a fact that millions of ignorant fanatics around the world see this chapter in the bible as a prediction of the eventual death and destruction of this country, the great U.S. of A. And not just by natural means, but by fire and hunger and the likes.
As preposterous as this may sound to reason on the one hand, some idiot out there might find this prophecy his guide and excuse to execute his evil deeds. Unfortunatelly for us, we live in a time where science has advanced to such an extend, that an evil doer could indeed (with the proper means) try and fulfill this prophecy. As for Nostradamus, the guy must have been on mushrooms (was LSD available then, yet?) when he wrote his predictions. Otherwise how do you explain so much name mispelling? That's my shot from the hip!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am