Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proxy Websites
BrainMeta.com Forum > Networks & the Internet > Internet, E-mail, & Computers
Pages: 1, 2
Boss
Every Proxy website has been banned in my school I cant even type it into a search engine thats who controlled this is! Any help on who to get a proxy website without it already being barred?????
lucid_dream
HTTP proxies:
209.221.239.13:80
211.154.21.52:8080
200.178.136.218:3128
62.205.171.169:8080
203.115.10.78:80

Anonymous HTTP proxies:
82.198.31.42:8080
84.205.2.235:80

High anonymous HTTP proxies:
128.112.139.71:3128
70.251.57.26:6588
219.61.162.9:8080
68.110.10.130:7212
211.167.135.187:8080
Boss
QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Mar 31, 02:16 PM) *

HTTP proxies:

Anonymous HTTP proxies:

How do I use dese numbers??
sharon
QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Mar 31, 02:16 PM) *

HTTP proxies:

Anonymous HTTP proxies:

THIS IS CRAP

!

MAYBE TELL US WHAT TO DOOOOOOO
kortikal
on Internet Explorer, go to Tools:Internet Options:Connections:LAN Settings and enter in proxy IP and port.

On Firefox and other browsers you can do something similar.
QUOTE(Boss @ Mar 31, 05:13 AM) *

Every Proxy website has been banned in my school I cant even type it into a search engine thats who controlled this is! Any help on who to get a proxy website without it already being barred?????

so ww8.vtunnel.com worked really well at our school until a freshman turned us in... its prime..
code buttons
QUOTE(Guest @ May 16, 08:21 AM) *

so ww8.vtunnel.com worked really well at our school until a freshman turned us in... its prime..

Prime! I know that mother of all creatures!
Does anyone have the administrative hack? So I can put in the proxy ip's.
IF you do EMAIL:
[email protected]
YIM: acdcboy110
AIM: Tman110dasnipe
Anynoumus
QUOTE(Boss @ Mar 31, 05:13 AM) *

Daveproxy.com
TJ
Hi there.
Im stuck with the same problem, I can't access the lan settings and it's not working!!!
I'm trying to get onto www.meebo.com if any of you know a good proxy website that i can access without it being blocked send me an email- [email protected]
i would appreciate any help
Cheers
TJ
xxx
Boss
go on redlight proxy.com trust it works
dom
QUOTE(i am fit!! @ Jun 13, 02:28 AM) *

me to!!dus any 1 o anyone1!!repley pwease1!thanks
xxxxx

i need some proxy sities

email them to us at

[email protected]

cheers
Arasoi
good lord ppl .

Use google translate to view your sites , or bablefish or any thing else in that ballpark. Just translate the page from anything to the native lang of the page or the reader. All they are is a proxy....... that translates ......
Guest_kas_*
QUOTE(kortikal @ Apr 19, 11:39 AM) *

on Internet Explorer, go to Tools:Internet Options:Connections:LAN Settings and enter in proxy IP and port.

On Firefox and other browsers you can do something similar.

THIS IS BULLSHIT IT WONT LET YOU DO IT
rhymer
Try another approach:-

http://www.peacefire.org/circumventor/simp...structions.html
IRC^President
I guess they can't change the proxy ips due to administrative rules. They must be administrators. So they need to get access first. Which means that they must get the password legally or hack it.

This is the point.
alice
QUOTE(IRC^President @ Sep 02, 2006, 10:40 AM) *

I guess they can't change the proxy ips due to administrative rules. They must be administrators. So they need to get access first. Which means that they must get the password legally or hack it.

This is the point.

this is so stupid i hate schools, does anyone have any idea how to change the admisistrative options barring internet options? because without that i cant use ips. and that sucks
cerebral
for anonymous surfing, look into TorPark. I tried it and it works, though it can slow down surfing:
http://www.torrify.com/index.php

Welcome to the official Torpark homepage. Download Torpark and put it on a USB Flash keychain. Plug it into any internet terminal whether at home, school, or public. Run Torpark.exe and it will launch a Tor circuit connection, which creates an encrypted tunnel from your computer indirectly to a Tor exit computer, allowing you to surf the internet anonymously. How much does Torpark cost? IT'S FREE.
asso
Try this proxy website .
http://www.proxy4.net
I think it will work in your school
Flex
The most simple proxy server technique that WILL work anywhere is by using google translator as a proxy server. Just enter the URL that you wish and say translate from any language to english and it will take you to the sight no problem.
Flex
Does anyone know if Fakezilla or other similar unique hits generators will effectively work for creating artificial buzz on myspace?
Flex
QUOTE(belinda @ Dec 11, 2006, 06:11 AM) *

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME, I AM GETTING FED UP W/MY JOB I CANT SURF ANYTHING SPORTS, MUSIC, OR MY SPACE.. BECAUSE THEY HAVE THAT STUPID WEBSENSE BLOCKING EVERY PROXY SITES OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNBLOCK WEBSENSE..... OR WHAT WEBSITE CAN I GO TO TRICK WEBSENSE=( PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.... THANKS

Have you tried the google approach yet?
xanadu
People rarely try to help themselves. The first time poster probably didn't even read the whole thread. Just wants to be spoon fed.
lucid_dream
Torpark:
http://www.torrify.com
marios
Great proxy service
Fast and anonymous

eProxy.pl
WWII
Hey guys. The babelfish and other translators worked for a little while, but then they blocked that, too. Any proxy with the letters P R O X in it's name are blocked. The only one that works is some facebook site or some crap like that but it doesnt do myspace, only backwater sites. Now, I've looked over many forums and I've tried all of your suggestions above but it wont work. Any Ideas?
Flex
QUOTE(WWII @ Feb 12, 2007, 02:12 PM) *

Hey guys. The babelfish and other translators worked for a little while, but then they blocked that, too. Any proxy with the letters P R O X in it's name are blocked. The only one that works is some facebook site or some crap like that but it doesnt do myspace, only backwater sites. Now, I've looked over many forums and I've tried all of your suggestions above but it wont work. Any Ideas?

Do school work at school, and wait 2 hrs to get home to go on myspace--school really isn't that bad...The only other alternative I can come up with~
Romik
u put it into the search bar and i goes to the site
Deny
QUOTE(Boss @ Mar 31, 2006, 05:13 AM) *

Try to find some top proxy site list e.g. using google.They have usually a lot web proxies.

rhymer
To those who try anonymous proxy software, I recommend using an external 'what is my IP' checker to make sure of your anonymity!

I have tried most such software, which shows me an anonymous IP is being provided, but when I use

http://www.whatismyip.com/

my true static IP is always quoted!
-eLiFaNt-
I HAVE TRIED LITERALLY EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE AND NOTHING WORKS! MY STUPID SCHOOL HAS BLOCKED ANYTHING WITH PROXY, CONCEAL, HIDE, ETC IN IT AND ANY SITES THAT ARE LINKS FROM A PROXY SERVER! THE LAN SETTINGS ARE OFF LIMITS AND I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME COZ IVE FINISHED ALL MY WORK, IM BORED, AND IM NOT ALLOWED TO GO HOME!

PLEASE HELP!!

ANY WAYS TO HACK THE SYSTEM OR GAIN HOLD OF THE PASSWORD, PLEASE TELL!!

IM DESPERATE AND WILLING TO GO TO ANY LENGTHS TO GAIN HOLD OF THIS INFO...
Dr Death
QUOTE(matty @ Jan 18, 2007, 12:50 PM) *

ok i have tried every suggestion left on this post and nothing works. Not even changing the protocol settings. Anyone figured it out yet? My company seems to have everything covered. I had the translation thing working for a while and it got stopped, same with the proxy sites...

I have nothing now!!!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Matt

dude dis 1 worked at my school for a while so it might help ya out
skurfit
Dr Death
QUOTE(matty @ Jan 18, 2007, 12:50 PM) *

ok i have tried every suggestion left on this post and nothing works. Not even changing the protocol settings. Anyone figured it out yet? My company seems to have everything covered. I had the translation thing working for a while and it got stopped, same with the proxy sites...

I have nothing now!!!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Matt

dude dis 1 worked at my school for a while so it might help ya out

w w w .
skurfit.
c o m

wont let me post url yet
humph
trojan_libido
This thread is so funny. Why dont you all participate in the forum rather than get us to help you slack off?
lucid_dream
how dare these schools set up firewalls! It's not like kids don't learn a lot online and spend all their time on MySpace. It totally violates a kids constitutional right to the internet in school, uhh, right?
Flex
QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Mar 23, 2007, 06:22 PM) *

how dare these schools set up firewalls! It's not like kids don't learn a lot online and spend all their time on MySpace. It totally violates a kids constitutional right to the internet in school, uhh, right?

Lol I am sorry but the constitution says nothing about internet in school~
jmiller
i need a proxy everything is blocked can some1 help me???
MrJohnson
QUOTE(Boss @ Mar 31, 2006, 07:13 AM) *

I am at school too. I have been using multiple proxies throughout the year and just yesterday about five of them were blocked. The ones i am about to give you are not very high quality, but they work at my school. Here they are: proxsee.info iproxi.info
Ninjah
There might be a lot of proxies off of google searches, but I've found hundreds off of it that do not work.
Really it's no use trying, just wait until you get home.

try this one. it worked for a while at my school

cows
say.
mooo.
com

NO SPACES [cowssay.mooo.c0m

JUST REMEMBER TO DELETE THE INTERNET HISTORY!! happy.gif
and let me know if it works for you =D
stonerchick180
try w w w .d o n t f i l t e r . u s and w w w . i p o d . s e a r c h a n d s t u d y . c o m
it said i have to make more posts before i post urls sry its all broken up lol
stonerchick180
QUOTE(Flex @ Feb 12, 2007, 06:28 PM) *

QUOTE(WWII @ Feb 12, 2007, 02:12 PM) *

Do school work at school, and wait 2 hrs to get home to go on myspace--school really isn't that bad...The only other alternative I can come up with~

try w w w . d o n t f i l t e r . c o m or w w w . i p o d . com . s e a r c h and s t u d y . c o m it wont let me post urls yet lol
smexy-emo-girl
QUOTE(Boss @ Mar 31, 2006, 02:13 PM) *

I'm the same. If anybody has ANY websites I can use..... PLEASE e-mail me on....

[email protected]

All of the ones listed on here have been banned and it's really not good.

I'd appreciate the help!!!

Fanky yooo

xoxox
smexy-emo-girl
QUOTE(Ninjah @ Apr 18, 2007, 06:55 PM) *

There might be a lot of proxies off of google searches, but I've found hundreds off of it that do not work.

cows
say.
mooo.
com

It didn't work for me. It just said the page cannnot be diplayed.
zeronow
Try "Proxy Finder", it will leech 3000 fresh proxy servers in 10 seconds.
Ninjah
QUOTE(smexy-emo-girl @ Apr 25, 2007, 09:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Ninjah @ Apr 18, 2007, 06:55 PM) *

cows
say.
mooo.
com

It didn't work for me. It just said the page cannnot be diplayed.

It should...o.O

http://cowssay.mooo.com

another one that used to work a couple years ago was instead of http://www.whateverdot.com
try https://

the s I do believe stands for security...
it used to work. try those
smexy-emo-girl

Nope. None of them work. The school is ahead of the game so to speak. It's just so annoying because if you need something, then you can hardly get it!!

maximus242
Did you try installing FireFox? Most programs dont bother to block FireFox, even though they have a 10% market share.
lucid_dream

Many schools use WebSense to block internet content. To bypass, try these proxies:

http://Alienproxy.com

https://proxify.com

omghai
OK so the New South Wales Department of Education has decided to put a block on every website, even educational websites. Google images is blocked for juniours, so they have no access to images. An example, late last year for physical education, we had to research drugs and atleast 60% of the websites were blocked as they were considered to be "inappropriate". Peers and I have been trying for the past months to find the best Proxy website because there is no other way around it. One day we will find a proxy website, the next day we will try to access it and it well be blocked. We started to delete the cookies to avoid the schools discovering these proxys, yet still they are blocking every website they come across. I have tried every single website linked here, none of the above work. Our system has bascially been shutdown, what is the use of having computers at school?

Is there ANY way around it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am