Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A soul cannot become God
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > What is God?
dattaswami
A soul cannot become God

God has given this power of creation to His best devotee called as Hanuman. This shows His willingness to give away this responsibility. But if we analyze, Hanuman is the incarnation of Lord Shiva and Shiva is another name of God (Shivascha Narayanah �Veda). Therefore, God Himself in the form of a soul only could take up this responsibility. Radha is said to be the incarnation of His power of happiness called as �Hladini Kala�. The creation is a form of His power. The soul is a part and parcel of the creation. Therefore, Radha is really a soul. But, Radha (the soul) is made as the queen of Goloka, which is above His abode (Brahmaloka). Hanuman could enter Brahmaloka only.

It is logical because Hanuman being God can enter only God�s abode. The final conclusion of all this is that a soul can be given higher position than God but the soul cannot become God especially in involving in the impossible responsibility of creation of Universe. You can get the power of creating matter and awareness from the already existing primary energy. The position of a soul is exactly the position of the wife and the position of God is exactly the position of the husband. The husband can give the salary to His wife which is the fruit of His work. The husband can keep the wife on His head and act as her servant. But, the wife cannot do the work of the husband. When the wife can get all the fruit of the work into her hand and can make her husband as her servant, is she not foolish to be adamant of doing his work which is impossible to her?

The Veda says that even the male human beings in this world are women and wives of God only (Striyah Satih pumsa ahuh). This means all the souls irrespective of the gender, which is a characteristic of the external gross body only can attain the master position over God but cannot become God. It is foolishness to aspire to become God due to the impossible responsibility, when the higher position than God is made available.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
[email protected]
code buttons
QUOTE(dattaswami @ Aug 12, 09:05 PM) *

The husband can give the salary to His wife...

More on that here: (link)
code buttons

[color=#3333FF]A soul cannot become God

Maybe not a soul, DATTA-TSUNAMI, but a Senior Member here can! And this is my 500th post in this forum which allows me to become God here. Did I beat the system or something, DATTA-TSUNAMI?

Peace and Love to all! HEE! HEE!

Hey Hey
QUOTE(code buttons @ Aug 17, 05:23 AM) *

[color=#3333FF]A soul cannot become God

Maybe not a soul, DATTA-TSUNAMI, but a Senior Member here can! And this is my 500th post in this forum which allows me to become God here. Did I beat the system or something, DATTA-TSUNAMI?

Peace and Love to all! HEE! HEE!

Minor upstart Gods have a long way to go! wink.gif
code buttons
QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Aug 20, 05:37 AM) *

Had to burst my bubble, didn't ya!
dattaswami
QUOTE(code buttons @ Aug 20, 2006, 09:10 AM) *

Had to burst my bubble, didn't ya!

code buttons;

All the fights between the human beings in the name of family-outsider, caste, sex, nationality, religion, language etc., are only due to the illusion of Maya that is prevailing over the soul. Arjuna killed several kings in the battles previously when his brother performed Rajasuya sacrifice. But in the karukshetra war, Arjuna could not kill the opponents since they were his relatives. You are taking bribe from an outsider for the sake of over enjoyment of your family and you are going to hell for that. Your sin is not shared by your family members who enjoyed the extra wealth. On this point Valmaki, robber was transformed in to sage.

Boys are dejected and some times commit suicide since the unreal love and the unreal beauty of a girl is not attained. This is the climax of the illusion (Maya)! With reference to Maha Maya, this Maya (beauty and love) are unreal.

If you cannot come out of the illusion in the lowest level, how can you cross the other levels of illusion like Maha Maya and Mula Maya to attain God? Arjuna was also overcome by this basic illusion and treated the unreal relatives as the real kith and kin. He was unable to identify the Lord acting as his driver as his real kith and kin. He was worried about the incidental death of those unreal kit and kin. Therefore, the Lord laughed at the very outset (Prahasanniva�.Gita) because even the lowest Maya was not conquered by him. With the help of analysis of Maya, all the devotees in this universe should be united as one family irrespective of religion, caste etc.

code buttons
YAWN!!!...ZZZZZZZZZZ...
Hey Hey
QUOTE(dattaswami @ Dec 08, 2006, 03:44 PM) *

All the fights between the human beings in the name of family-outsider, caste, sex, nationality, religion, language etc., are .....
..... due to natural selection in action.
code buttons
QUOTE(dattaswami @ Dec 08, 2006, 07:44 AM) *

code buttons;

All the fights between the human beings bla, bla, bla...

Hey Hey: I just realized Dattaswami took this your statement literally! Hee! Hee! Hee!
QUOTE(dattaswami @ Dec 08, 2006, 07:44 AM) *

Arjuna killed several kings bla, bla, bla...

That's Marijuana! Where you learned to spell, Dattaswami?!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am