Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does the Advanced Human World Needs God's Support Anymore or It is Powerful Enough to Master its Own Destiny Without God's Personal Assistance?
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology
Enki
Does the Advanced Human World Needs God's Support Anymore or It is Powerful Enough to Master its Own Destiny Without Gods Personal Assistance?

Does the God By Now Protects Mankind From Catastrophic Phase Transitions or Not?
atha
Hermes said that knowledge differs much from sense, that Knowledge is the end of sense/illusion ...

The whole process of science, which is observation and experiment, is flawed because all our observations are perceived through our limited, imperfect senses. That`s why there is nothing certain in science, and what scientists say or think today may well be completely different from what they said/thought last year or what they will think/say next year. Scientists always have to revise their theories because every few years they find something new which contradicts everything they have said before.
Yet, perfect knowledge never changes -- it was true in the past, it is true now, and it will be true in the future.

"Ptolemy created a universe that lasted a thousand years. Copernicus created a universe that lasted four hundred years. Einstein has created a universe , and I can`t tell you how long it will last." G.B. Shaw
lucid_dream
because nothing is certain in science is hardly a flaw, but a necessary consequence of our existential lot! Our nervous systems are incredibly adaptive, and the fact that the change in theories is accelerating means nothing more than that our nervous systems will have to adapt to the accelerating rate of change within the sciences. Natural selection dictates this is the path our species is traveling down. Either adapt to ever accelerating changes and uncertainties, or be left behind.

Joesus
QUOTE(Enki @ Oct 06, 2007, 02:41 PM) *

Does the Advanced Human World Needs God's Support Anymore or It is Powerful Enough to Master its Own Destiny Without Gods Personal Assistance?

Does the God By Now Protects Mankind From Catastrophic Phase Transitions or Not?

God will never fail to exist within the human no matter how advanced or how low the human sinks in separation of experience with God.
The God that exists within the human is Choice and Free will. As Such God does not protect one from their own choice because the choice that is within human is God.
All phase transitions are manifest from the collective mind that is God in form. The humans of Planet Earth experience Earth as it is because of the choices made by God in form, or Humanity itself.
Enki
So Hermes knows the deal.

From the answers above one can percept that God still maintains things and protects, so, then, mankind or any other human organization in charge on this planet cannot ignore God’s opinion about any subject of human existence, right?
Enki
I mean that full ignoring of God's opinion may lead to catastrophic consequences if God decides not to maintain things for those people, or a group of people who think that they can manage the situations without God fully ignoring God's opinion. Am I right?
Joesus
God being more of a collective rather than a collection of single opinion can not be removed from the manifest other than by some illusion in thought, which is not in itself a removal but a choice to ignore reality.

As Such God does not exist as a single mind in judgment or expectation.

Superstition dictates some strange ideas that there is some force with a will that becomes irritated but it is simple misunderstanding. Generally speaking God cannot take offense but certain natural laws of existence do not support something that is not real. As such if someone continues to follow patterns built in illusion their world begins to crumble. As it begins to crumble they will either get on the train or stand in front of it.
Whatever is left as a result is the same. Everything comes back to its origin.
Enki
During many centuries, mankind never had opportunity of getting direct opinion of God, and many people supposed that that opinion will never be expressed openly, e.g. by TV.

But in our scientific era things may change.

So, if the opinion be expressed and be ignored, then the maintenance process may definitely stop for certain set of nations and human organizations who hold the power on this planet.

Because if they dare to ignore the directly expressed opinion of the true God, then they should dare to try to live without God's assistance.

Is not it?
Lindsay
QUOTE(Enki @ Oct 06, 2007, 06:41 AM) *

IMHO, anyone who can live without breathing, eating, drinking, thinking, willing, feeling, sensing, intuiting, etc., can live without GØD. Even when the body becomes a dead collection of atoms and molecules it exists within GØD.

Over the years, like the process theologians and philosophers, I have come to think of GØD as the creative/artistic power within us and that we are within. Our destiny is to become one with GØD. What we experience as the chaos we call creation; what we see and feel as suffering and pain, in world and the universe (nature), is the result our separation from GØD caused guilt and fear created by the arrogant ego.

Interesting, in a recent article in the NYTimes Magazine this is how Norman Mailer describes what he calls God. Check out:

http://nymag.com/nymag/features/38961/
======================================
Here is a quote:
THE RISE OF MAILERISM
========================
Norman Mailer�€™s God, not surprisingly, is a great artist, who created mankind and all the plants and other animals, and could reincarnate them according to his whim. But he was not all-powerful. Because there was the Devil�€”and the Devil had technology. And lately, the Devil seems to be winning�€�

* By Norman Mailer & Michael Lennon

In a six-decade career, Norman Mailer has written thirteen novels, nineteen works of nonfiction, two poetry collections, and one play. He�€™s directed four movies. He ran for mayor of New York, and in the living room of his Brooklyn Heights home, he built, in three weeks, with two friends, a vast Lego city, incorporating some 15,000 pieces, known as the city of the future, seeming to take as much pride in it as in any of his other creations. But even at 84, he has a vast ambition. And now he has created something like a religion. In a new book, On God, a dialogue with one of his literary executors, Michael Lennon, he lays out his highly personal vision of what the universe�€™s higher truths might look like, if we were in a position to know them. But his theology is not theoretical to him. After eight decades, it is what he believes to be true. He expects no adherents, and does not profess to be a prophet, but he has worked to forge his beliefs into a coherent catechism.

Mailer�€™s deity is much like Mailer. He or she is an artist�€”with the stipulation that God is the greatest artist�€”concerned most particularly with the human soul, but with much else besides. God takes great pleasure in his creations. God is constantly experimenting, and highly fallible. God is far from all-powerful, but is learning along with us. God is in constant struggle with his own fallibility, and also with evil�€”with the devil�€”and is not certain whether good will triumph in the end. We are God�€™s creations, but we are not at all times part of his plan�€”God may not even be cognizant of all that we do. And if God needs our love, the question Mailer insists has to be answered is, Why?...
(There are 7 pages)

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Oct 06, 2007, 11:12 AM) *

because nothing is certain in science is hardly a flaw, but a necessary consequence of our existential lot! Our nervous systems are incredibly adaptive, and the fact that the change in theories is accelerating means nothing more than that our nervous systems will have to adapt to the accelerating rate of change within the sciences. Natural selection dictates this is the path our species is traveling down. Either adapt to ever accelerating changes and uncertainties, or be left behind.

We haven't been around all that long compared to some species, they're are animals such as crocodiles and sharks which have survived much longer than us. Technically speaking were not the most superior, sharks are immune to all known diseases, they're main threat is man - but man has many threats (cancer, aids, disease, etc.)

I would wait to see if we could last a billion years before calling ourselves superior, don't forget we are destroying our environment, I don't think most humans are all that intelligent, they essentially bite the hand that feeds them.
Enki
Thank you Lindsay for the link. Interesting.

So it is absolutely not possible to ignore God's opinion without facing serious consequences.
So when the God's opinion somehow is openly expressed and it is confirmed that this very opinion is the God's opinion, then nobody sane enough can ignore that opinion.
So the problem of delivering God's opinion is in data verification.
Enki
I cannot open the link. It brings on only the first banner.
Lindsay
QUOTE(Enki @ Oct 22, 2007, 01:45 AM) *

I cannot open the link. It brings on only the first banner.
Do you mean the one to the NYMagazine--the article about Mailer?
Enki
Seems local network experiences difficulties, though I have been trying to use fast connection. Never mind. Such things are frequent in this country.
Enki
So I am approaching to the main point of my analysis. smile.gif

So, when a message from God is somehow delivered, then the data verification is needed.

What is the best way for the God to verify the message? (Except hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.)
How God can confirm his message e.g. via TV?
Enki
So, ignoring the will of the God may result in stopping the maintenance process which may result in a chain of catastrophic events from point of view of the Reliability Theory.
Under a chain of events many things can be considered including Tsunamis, Heavy Rains, Widespread Fires, Earthquakes, Series of Unfortunate Events of Techno Nature, Epidemics etc.
Besides that on human level people may become more vulnerable to the Unfortunate Events which prior to that they have been successfully, regularly escaping without considering that as a Miracle. So, if a government of any country, following its selfish interests will ignore the will of the Lord, then the Lord may choose to withdraw to a detached transcendence and eventually financial losses of the government due to sporadic fluctuations will be so dramatic, that on the scale of the selfish interests the opinion of the God will start, hereinafter, dominate overwhelmingly.
Enki
SO!

What is the best way for the God to verify the message? (Except hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.)
lucid_dream
QUOTE(Enki @ Oct 23, 2007, 09:45 PM) *

global warming, duh! Gore's his prophet
maximus242
Enki
30 minutes ago while watching CNN I noted an idea expressed by CNN commentator about the fires in California "Firefighters still cannot fight Nature". So the someone still should maintain something. Quite many things can happen after the signatures withdrawal as the God himself may choose to withdraw his signatures with the power they have from many, many other 'documents' as a response for such a disrespect.

>global warming, duh! Gore's his prophet

Why not! Alan Gore is a good guy, I like him. But I think that at that critical moment in US history only such a stubborn donkey and controversial man as Bush could direct the revenge hammer in one direction.
The Gods name should have power. Some use it/them positively some negatively, but unauthorized usage of God's name never reward the user (and a certain group of individuals) having bad intentions as only the Good One can locate the Grail, e.g (here I repeat the examples with one small addition from the Catholic Catastrophe thread):

AVE Maria
EVA Maria
E(H)VA Ma(S)riA

George Washington
GeoWa
GEOWA

George Walker (Bush) tongue.gif
GeoWa
GEOWA

Yuri Vladimirovich Andropov (YVA)
Yuri (Gor'bachev) Vladimirovich Andropov
Y(G)VA

EVA Brown
E(Hitler)VA Brown
E(H)VA

There are so many interesting examples. smile.gif

But let me again accentuate on the questions:

So, when a message from God is somehow delivered, then the data verification is needed.

Enki
I watched EWAN Almighty movie last week, very funny indeed.
Have no doubts that the snake boy Ewan McGregor will star better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am