Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: argh!
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
angelroze
argh!! lol now i sound like some kind of stupid pirate! but gr you know wat REALLY pisses me off?? ME! i piss myself off SOO much! bcuz of some stupid thing in my brain maybe im crazy (which i wish i was cuz then i could sya that instead of i dont know why) but anyways im always tihnking that people hate me. no matter what i do im alwyas tihnkign that. and i hate it bcuz if i act on my thoughts then people get mad when i say hey are you mad at me or sya that someone hates me they get all pissed... and.. that bugs me and .. i dont know why.. i wish i could be crazy so i could be locked up and then i wouldnt have to deal wit people and i wouldnt have to be all suspicion like i tihnk they are talkinga botu me..which most of the time they pry are.. and i cant help but tihnking that as your reading this your tihnking about wat a loser i am and i shouldnt be complaing abput a littltlleeee problem like this.. but i hate it.. ow do i get self esteem? i geuss thas wat i want to know.. sould i lke swear away from guys? or wat.. im dumb.. i dont know :-/ :-XROze
pariah
You aren't dumb!
We ALL get low self-esteem at some point.
Usually what I do is just ignore all of the bullshit comments. It takes practice but it gets easier with each try. Just hang in there and you'll be fine. wink.gif ;D
angelroze
haha you always make me laugh bu thanx i try tho.. ir elaly so
Lindsay
Angelroze, way back when, you wrote about your concern about your not having self-esteem. Is this still a probem? If so, I feel it would be good if all of us did some dialoguing about it. Anyone interested? But first the quote:
QUOTE(angelroze @ May 28, 2003, 09:07 AM) *
ANGELROSE CONFESSES: argh!! lol now i sound like some kind of stupid pirate!

but gr you know wat REALLY pisses me off??

ME! i piss myself off SOO much!

bcuz of some stupid thing in my brain maybe im crazy (which i wish i was cuz then i could sya that instead of i dont know why)

but anyways im always tihnking that people hate me. no matter what i do im alwyas

tihnkign that. and i hate it bcuz if i act on my thoughts

then people get mad when i say hey are you mad at me or sya that someone hates me they get all pissed...
and..
that bugs me and ..
i dont know why..
i wish i could be crazy so i could be locked up and then i wouldnt have to deal wit people and i wouldnt have to be all suspicion like i tihnk they are talkinga botu me..which most of the time they pry are..

and i cant help but tihnking that as your reading this your tihnking about wat a loser i am and i shouldnt be complaing abput a littltlleeee problem like this..
but i hate it..

ow do i get self esteem?

i geuss thas wat i want to know.. should i lke swear away from guys? or wat.. im dumb.. i dont know :-/ :-XROze

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am