Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where's Joe?
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Philosophy
Laz
Joes account has been removed and I can only assume he has transcended his mortal life is now a god!

In the words of Monty Python: "He's buggered off!"

Agnostic4Now
OR... maybe he came to the shocking realization that either he was completely wrong in his choice of lifestyle, or that he wasn't going to "catch any fish" to convert.

I seriously doubt either happened.

I'm sure he'll make a triumphant return as another persona. And to think, with all Tim's insulting to get 'im off the site, me and you may have done it unknowingly!
Laz
I seriously doubt either happened.

Yes, those things are not in his nature  ;)

me and you may have done it unknowingly!

I have trouble with that idea as well, if Joe has gone it's for his own good reasons i'm sure, the likes of you or I would not have been able to persuade him.

Oh well... So long Joe, maybe i'll see you in the next life.
rhymer
I think joes 'annoying' ways also contributed to a lot of deep thinking here at Mind-Brain.
In one of his last posts he finally wrote instructions [guidance] to a lass to whom some distasteful words had been said by her boyfriend. Ironically, Joes words were probably the only ones I understood from his keyboard, but they showed a depth of sincerity and understanding which impressed me.
The only aspect he did not touch on was 'there is a limit to everything'.

I do believe Joe will back - He has not finished his mission.

All the best, Bill
veda
remember he said, "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear" maybe he had to appear to some ready student somewhere.
Agnostic4Now
 And of course, his mission is to convert everyone to his way of life.

Or "fish for men". Call it what you want.

He'll be back, in one form or another. He's like herpes... no matter what you do, you can't get rid of 'im.
Timothy_417
Don't break your arm, Agnostic.
Agnostic4Now
Why would I do something like that?
Shawn
Joes account has been removed and I can only assume he has transcended his mortal life is now a god!"

lol.  

I think that joe's response (and a few others here) would probably be that he's always been god, and that all (and everyone) is god.  

Even though the same Self speaks through all, it would be nice to have joe (with his personality and idiosyncrasies), pop in here every now and then.  Notwithstanding, he's left some riches here in his posts for others to discover, and so in a sense, his wisdom is still here among us, if we choose to look.

Laz
I think now he has been reincarnated!
Agnostic4Now
 Maybe as Tim.... that boy ain't right....  :-/
rhymer
If Joe is like Herpes, here's your cure:-

Although there is no cure for herpes, some drugs have been effective in reducing the frequency and duration of outbreaks. It might be a good idea to discuss options with your doctor.

During an outbreak, keep the infected area as clean and dry as possible. This will help your natural healing processes. Some doctors recommend warm showers in order to cleanse the infected area. Afterwards, towel dry gently, or dry the area with a hair dryer on a low or cool setting. To prevent chaffing, some people also find it helpful to avoid tight-fitting undergarments. Most creams and lotions do no good and may even irritate.

Finally, a healthy immune system may be important in controlling the virus. Don't ignore the need for proper nutrition, exercise, and rest.

I'm not sure whether the warm showers are meant to be for Joe or his readers, but I do recommend that you keep an eye on your underpants!

Best regards, Bill.
Agnostic4Now
TFI.

It was a joke, ya know. Now I feel... dirty.   sad.gif
joe
Herpes? [img]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/g34.gif[/img]
Dan
whenr you going to register you name again Herpes..., er,... Joe?

8)
joe
I've considered the option but don't have the inclination to do so at this time.
Dan
if'n you do, please consider the name 'Joesus'

;D
joe
I kinda like that name, I'll give it consideration.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am