what dose it mean when you just dont care
you let bad things happen to you
you do bad things to your self to just try to care

i dont feel anything but stress anymore
sometime not even that

i just want to sleep
and if im lucky...not wake up
Andie
i cant tell you what it means..... but i feel for you... ive had that prayer many times ... not to wake that is....
what dose the word haiku mean
CACACACOOKIE
wtf
AmbientSnowflake
Alone, as it was explained to me, you are depressed. What are your passions? What do you love? What do you do in any given day that is satisfying? Do you ever talk about something with so much enthusiasm that you can't stop, (but do because people get annoyed,hehe,)? If you don't have something, then find something. It'll make you strong.

Consulting a doctor may also help you out. You might be bipolar or something like that. Medication can help you. It helped me get my life together. I turned 21, moved back into my parents house, smoked pot all the time, drank, played video games and smoked more pot. I did this for an entire year.

I realized that I wanted something better. You have to believe that there is something better, and that you want whatever is so bad that you're willing to do anything for it.

I want to be a writer in one way, shape, or form. Preferably... I'd like to write stories for computer games. And right now, I'm doing what it takes to get there. That's the hardest, and most rewarding part of passions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am