Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help Me
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
angelroze
I dont know wat to do. i honeslty and truly don't know wat to do, and i am going to admit it...people are bothering me SO much, and people are calling me insane, people are lieing to me, and i dont know wat to do. no one likes me, i mean as a frend sure, but as more than that? hell no i mean god look at me right?? so i am basically all alone with my problems expect my frends brittany and lexi and you guys... i know that no one from school gets on here so i feel i am safe to mention names, and if you know who these people are, you will say NOTHING to them or i will kill you bcuz that is not kewl.

Brittany is really depressed, she cuts too. i feel really really bad for her, but i dont know wat to do. she has a lot of stuff that has happened to her and she is so sad. recelnty she carved love sucks into her arm... i feel so bad about it, and i feel bad bcuz i dont know wat to do. all i have done is sit there and say oh im so sorry do you wanna talk about it and ill kick his a*s for ya... thats not helping, and i dont know wat to do. i dont think i am helping her much, but i am so scared she will actually kill herself, bcuz she has tried before...

Trevor, the guy i "like so much" said that he was going away to college next year and "didnt want to get caught up in a relationship" well ok i was OK with that bcuz i figured he was telling the truth... well know he is going out with tarah who by the way is a "PERFECT KID" and i hate that, and he wont talk to me or ANYONE when he is around her.. everything he said was bull sh*t.. i hate that...

this other guy matt, he said how much he liked me and blah blah blah then he left me without saying why... just like my fuckin dad... i hate him for making me like him and then ignoring me when i did...

For me, anthony caught me looking at my wrist and was saying all this stuff about how i shouldnt be doing that, and "acting" like he cared about me... well last night i found out that him and my brother were talking about how "insane" i was... that night i came home and carved INSANE into my arm with a nail file, and ugly up above it with a needle... it really hurt:) but thats wat i wanted, was pain... i now have two ugly's one insane, one fine, one FTW (F**K the world) and a hell of a lot of sctraches and deep cuts all over my arm. i dont konw wat to do. i was going to yelll and scream at anthony for syaing sh*t about me to my brother of all people, but i got scared, bcuz he is the "jock" of the school and everyone loves him and holy crap no one would like me if i bitched him out...

i have this frend named becca who is going out with tyler. well my "best frend" alyssa told me that tyler said he was just using becca for a peice of a*s. well me and becca are really good frends so naturally i told her wat she said. well alyssa and me got in a fight and she was all well i guess that i know i cant trust you with ANYTHING that i DONT want people to know anymore, well now she wont talk to me and says she "just dont like me" bcuz i am " talking sh*t" about her "best frend" becca. im not, i have not said ANYTHING abuot ANYONE even her, cept on here...

I know that this dont sound like ANYTHING specially to you people who have it a hell of a lot worse but there is only so much a person can handle, and wat im going thru right now, is way to much for me... please.. please help me....
-ROze
Dara
Roze,
I am sorry you are going thru so much right now. I would never judge you, or think you are crazy. I used to cut as well. I have hundreds of scars to remind me of what I lived thru. I dont know what to say to make you feel better, but know that i care and understand what you are feeling inside. You are not crazy, and you are not alone in your feelings.

Please write more and lt me know how things are going for you.
Love,
Dara
angelroze
well, things still suck lol.. atcully instead of cutting... i used my curling iron.. and... ya i burned my arm and it hurt like a b*tch... but it didnt leave a big mark...
-ROze
angelroze
god i am SO tired of sh*t right now, people are so stupid and eveyone is making me so mad.. it is so hard for me not to cut.. i have tried.. and i havent in a few days.. but it is SO DAMN HARD! my frend.. you guys dont know him but i im not going to mentaion name, cuz i dont have persmission, and i dont wanna hurt hjim.. he cuts too.. god i feel so bad and i cant do anything about it...
caitiff
hey. (what to say what to say) im sorry about well..life. things go up and down the world spins and here we are the human race pathetic in its intirety. i sound very hypocritical saying this because i cut myself, but if you can possible, stop. i have done it for years now and it is a huge obbsession for me, a need. you could call it an addiction. look around you. right now, i want you to go look at the sky. isnt it pretty? dont you think that if for nobody else that sky is worth living for?

the world is too much to handle, so dont
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am