Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Letters as Supreme Archetypes
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > Religions and Esoterism
The Fetch
Few truly understand the nature of the Letters, their feel, their essence, their meaning, their voices. Many have tried to explain the Mysteries of the Letters: unfortunately, they who have have often spoken in such cryptic terms that for the laity and the masses, their words were as that of a deranged fool.

Yet it is the Letters that enable for growth of intellectual development. One wonders why the corelation between "to enable" and "to allow" as in "to let" something be or become in any variety of manifestations has never been simply seen. To let and to enable is quite akin to acknowledging who "the letters" are, for the Letters indeed enable.

In the West, we are taught of some "mystical system" called "Kabballah", a system predicated on a "mystical alphabet" called Hebrew. Is it really all that "mystical" when compared to the English Letters, or the German system, or the Russian, etc? Perhaps, just perhaps, there is far more to the Letters that make up our very code than we ever were encouraged or ventured to gain an insight thereto: surely so many Letters doubling as words has some mystical value awaiting to recognised and brought into conciousness?

Thank you (Q), to Be (cool.gif, I see © all hint at something. If to be is B, and B is located at 2 (cool.gif, then perhaps Shakespeares famous line "To be, or not to be, that is the question!" was simply a homonyc play, for B is too located at 2, yet hides a more subtle message, for if one understands the nature of the Kabballah, one learns of an idea of Letters fused to Numbers fused to Sounds, and who can argue that B is located at 2, yet the Sum of 1:2 (its ordinal placement) is equal to 3?

B = 2 = 1+2 = 3; yet B, the "two" letter is comprised of the 1 and the 3 number. 2 B or NOT 2 B, that is the question, for once one realise that B is a mathematical expression of itself summed from 1, (1+2=3), wherein its form is derived from the 1 and the 3 to form B, then the question of whether 2 is a B or a 3 becomes more directly apparent.

In otherwords, B is an archetype within itself set against a mathematical expression, for it can be 2 and it can be 3 when its summative value is imposed. The archetype of B then becomes expansive: the feminine, latent with life, is B, for it is the profile of "pregnancy", for only she can be 2 and 3 simultaneously. A woman with child or holding child shows an acute relationship between what is 2 and what is 3.

Hence the value of the expression "to be" and "two B" are so absolute and concise: they exist within themselves in a homonym of concious design.

Yet the archetype can be expanded. What of a BEE?

By placing a value archetypically of B as "the Goddess" pregnant with the Child Horus (the Virgin pregnant with Jesus) via an "immaculate conception", we have the idea of a lack of male energy into the expression. This hides another secret of the Letters: for what do the Bee's serve other than the Queen, encoded as the Letter Q? The Bee's (the B's), as a symbol of the feminine latent with Life (pregnant) serve the Q, itself a depiction of the Fertilised Egg, for which Bacon is said to have such a clear drawing of that it would have to have been made under the guise of a microscope of quite some power.

The Bee's serve the Queen.

The B serves the Q.

Herein is just a small example of the latent archetypes existent in the English Alphabet, a system every bit as mysterious and mystical as exists anywhere, if only souls would stop to listen to the Great Enablers.

The Fetch
Robert the Bruce
Dear Fetch

Welcome, salutations and all that jazz!

This piece would go well in my next book dealing with the pyramid and the inscription you can see on the portico of the Great Pyramid as Schoch recently found and seeks explanation for. Have you checked his site out to look at the inscription? I believe it is confirmation of the Masonic linguist MacDari's work which I have used often over the last dozen years since learning about Ogham.

If I may use this piece please send me what manner of notice for credit you would like (at my e-mail addy which you have).

I hope you look into the post from Red Dragon of this day that includes references to Sumer and Babble-onians (BBL, BL, Ba'albek and the Bible as well as Byblos and the corporate emporiae which I deal with).
Robert the Bruce
Since it has been mentioned - here is the person named Fetch.
Rick
One must sometimes be careful not to read more into something than what it actually contains. Freud once said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Robert the Bruce
One must also become informed as to all the depths of research that has gone into something before passing judgement. And Freud (per Jung) was a FEARful and unaware individual who could not comprehend metaphysical reality. Hence his various addictions and misogynistic foibles.
Enki
Excellent comment Rick!

Roman letters have nice symmetry e.g.

Set I

n—m--u--v—w

Set II

c--l--b—p—d—q

Set III

o—a—e—s

Set IV

t—f

Set V

i—j

Set VI

h – k—r –x--y

Set VII

g

I like Roman alphabet.
Enki
And I want to add there is nothing mystical in the old Hebrew alphabet. And it was extremely wrong to reanimate Hebrew without any serious reformation and impose it upon Jewish people. I understand that national dreams, national passions, that symbolism and that concept “In Spite All Enemies” are extremely respectable.
But from practical point of view it was wrong to make that miraculous transformation as reanimation of such a old language. The consequences are observable and evident, but unfortunately religious passions dominated over common judgments. Whatsoever…

But I want to say that again that I do not see absolutely anything mystical in Hebrew letters. The form of the Hebrew letters, Arabian letters as well as Sanskrit were dependent (besides other causes) on way they were written: try to sit at floor as people on the Orient were doing, take a feather and try to write Latin letters, I can assure you that after you will accomplish one page you will feel that it would be much better if you write from right-to left (if you are right handed of course) and you will note how some letters slowly change their shapes.
I understand, that the mystical consideration of Hebrew letters comes from the story that Yahweh wrote the 10 commandments on Hebrew thus making those letters sacred. But if one will observe other stories about Gods he will note that crucial majority of other languages can claim the same specificity, e.g. Arabian, Sanskrit, Greek etc. But may I ask a question. If you supposedly were Yahweh and you wanted to give rules to Jewish people, then on what language you would wrote your commandments? E.g. I would wrote on language Moses and Aaron and other levi-clergy could read. If Moses and the others could read only on some Egyptian script I would wrote on that Egyptian script. That is common sense of the gods! Practical and effective. With each nation you speak language they know. If you stake on Jewish people in your game you MUST speak Hebrew, if you stake on Greek civilization you MUST draft poems of Delphi Oracle on Old Greek, and if you made the Anglo-Saxon Civilization the object of your divine desires you MUST speak English correctly. It is very simple. smile.gif

There is no necessity to make complications, man is a byproduct of ape-like creature, it does not matter what initiated that transformation of the ape like creature to the present man, the initial prototype was an animal. It is the case when better to Keep Simple. High complexity leads to high probability of making mistake! Better first to Diminish all to simple forms, consider it as first, not accurate, approximation, then gradually by checking and verification come to the second approximation etc. With each step one will near to the real image of the reality.

And one important remark. I have noted that the word “energy” is so much used on this forum that it actually lost its meaning. I think that this word MUST be handled with utmost care. It cannot be so easily to assigned to any to any process one has not certain SCIENTIFIC idea about.
Dan
If only the Mormons hadn't taken over Utah, we could have given the Zionist Jews a comfy state in the U.S. with deserts and salt seas and all those things and no worries about disgruntled neighbors. But we'd still need oil
Enki
So Mr. Fetch,

Robert said that you have profound knowledge about The System and is able to read “codes of Matrix” [as he writes; as I understand under the word Matrix Robert does understand something more than: a. rectangular array of numeric or algebraic quantities subject to mathematical operations, b. or something resembling such an array, as in the regular formation of elements into columns and rows.] just like Robert’s Fellow Researchers do and also are able, as Robert supposes, to send mirrors or gestalts possibly without help of telephone, Internet or e-mail spam or ordinary letters with help of some kind of 'Energy' "unknown" to modern science.

He made so much reference on you that I started to think that if to name Robert as Mr. Anderson (as a personage of the well known Matrix movie), then possibly you can be considered as Morphius.
It looks like Mr. Fetch that you are of those who think that the World is Ruled by Proxy. One of those who thinks so supports the reconstruction of the Alexandrian Library in Egypt and was a prime minister of one miraculously fast developed country.

So Mr. Fetch will you be so kind to explain to poor Enki in very short words the following:

1. What is The System Roberts talks about?
2. Who have created it and when?
3. What is the aim of The System.

Thank you in advance for your expected efforts to illuminate us at this murky subject.

Eagerly waiting,

Enki
smile.gif
Robert the Bruce
Enki

You still do not study or read. Gestalt is a known modality of psychology which Trip put a detailed description of here for you.

Mirrors return what is 'sent' by a*shole terroists like you who think they can have the devil or God do work for them - which you have explicitly stated on at least two occasions you will do to me.

Fetch is into Isisian and I have finally shown him that people will not listen to math much - so he has come to understand my 'histrionics' approach is better. Thus he is very busy re-working years of work.

As to your assertions (that you contradict your own self about) in reference to Hebrew - it was a sacerdotal code in the beginning and it is chock full of symbolic energy and shamanistic attunement borrowed from ancient and dim reaches of cultural development. For example the letter Tau - now you might get Daniel Matt and read him some day - and do the Unsheathing of the Soul meditation which I have posted here - and learn from these letters or you might just die ignorant.
Enki
A joke on phrase Sacerdotal code:

Those “dots” in Hebrew letters Robert form when First you press on feather hard when you first move the feather in one way and then curve it in another and Second when you want to make elements of letter more distinct you add some texture (corrugated surface) to the letter shapes.

Though if you think that Jews were communicating with alien civilization which was using dotal code smile.gif and the Hebrew letters are based on that kind of dotal code, then your hypothesis has rights to exist IF there will be proven that aliens have visited our planet.

Certainly you can suppose that Jewish people was not meeting with God on the Zion mountain and just a flying machine have landed on that mountain Zion [and that the 10 Commandments were written on stereotyped dotal code] with thunder and noise, that the fire which was leading Jews out from Egypt was the truck which remains in the air after the flying machine like one described by Ezekiel etc, IF you will prove that aliens have ever visited our planet.

But as you will never will be able to prove that aliens have ever visited our planet your theory will never attract much attention. smile.gif You see Robert NEVER!

And I recommend you to stop bothering me with your accusations.

Rick brought a very good example with cigar.
He is wise old Democrat, so I recommend to listen him.

And help others to vote for Kerry!
Enki
Dialectic Materialism! (First approximation)
Enki
Ok I agree, maybe better to Hold on, that is really important.

It was too much indeed.
Robert the Bruce
Enki

Where is all this alien stuff coming from? Enki and the ELohim - I demonstrate is a big fiction or myth - perpetrated by your great 'heritage'. Dots as in the Mayan numerical system or Columbuses code are important but you seem to think this has some relation to the word sacerdotal - please demonstrate that.

I doubt you know what a Jew's heritage is - few rabbis do - and I am not talking about the Ashkenazi or Sephardim issue of recent date.

The stuff about Kerry and Rick is the kind of brown-nosing that will not change what people have already witnessed come forth from your mouth - but it seems today has brought you some humor - is it a med intake change?

Have you looked up the word Gestalt and the modality of psychology yet?
Enki
Robert why you are asking such difficult questions. The title was “A Joke on...”

I just like how Rick likes to promote his lovely Delenda est Carthago in matters related with Bush. I like democrats. The heavens so much need democracy.

Gestalt
A physical, biological, psychological, or symbolic configuration or pattern of elements so unified as a whole that its properties cannot be derived from a simple summation of its parts.
Enki
I wonder where is Mr.Fetch?
Enki
QUOTE (Robert the Bruce @ Oct 12, 08:18 AM)
but it seems today has brought you some humor - is it a med intake change?

No, I am just making active sex.
Robert the Bruce
Indeed - that does bring forth various drugs of a natural and good sort.
Robert the Bruce
I have already answered where Fetch is - busy. He does not appear in many sites while he works to get his stuff put into less mathematical or esoteric terms.
Robert the Bruce
Gestalt as a word means that - GESTALT as a modality of psychology (see Fritz Perls) is akin to the mirror and is a form of issue confrontation.
Robert the Bruce
Enki

Democrats are no more into democracy than are Republicans. The US is a 'republic' and not a Democracy and in fact it is a Synarchy or Oligarchial form of government.
Unknown
Enki,

I have indeed been away on other issues and forgot about this forum. It showed up on a web search where I was tracking some of my work.

Rick says that "a cigar is only a cigar". There is nothing wrong, certainly, with such an observation, but in this case, Robert too is quite erudite in his admonishment that one should study the depth of the research before one arbitrarily waves off the hypothesis.

If we were some 400 years or so ago, I would be known as a "Reader" in the true Hermetic sense. I will add more but here is a recent article entitled "On Donkeys and Elephants" and sets forward the hidden esoteric code of the Donkey and the Elephant in modern American politics.

The Letters are the Philosophy, the Alphabet is the whole of the
philosophy. The principles of this Philosophy have been and continue
to be Occulted. The role of the Occult is to reveal, to those with
the ability, the nature of the Occultation and as a process, the
nature of the Philosophy which is euphemistically called "truth".

As you go further back into the Occultic historical record you will
find a concept called "The Arts". An example of such a statement
might say as follows, from the Arcane Schools by Yarking, Chapter
II, "The Oldest of the Turanian, or proto-Aryan, races had an
organised priestcraft as in that of the Art School."

The purpose of the Arts was to seperate from mankind's vision the
inherent power and operative nature of the Philosophy, thus placing
what belongs to all mankind into the hands of a few. This concept is
best exemplified by the Popul Vuh creation story:

When the first humans were asked as to what they saw, they replied,

"What did you know about your being? Why don't you look? Don't you
listen? Is not your speech good? And your walk? So you must look
to see out under the sky. Do you not see the mountain plain
clearly? So try it."

The text intimates that the first human creation did exactly just
that:

"And then they saw everything perfectly. After that, they thanked the
modeler maker: truly now, double thanks, triple thanks, that we have
been formed. We have been given our mouths and our faces. WE
SPEAK. WE LISTEN. We wonder. We move. Our knowledge is good. We
have understood what is far and what is near and we have seen what is
great and what is small under the sky."

Then we have an insight into a deliberate deconstruction.

"And so the Bearer Begotter took back their knowledge: "What our
works have said is no good. They understand too much. 'We have
understood everything great and small they said", they say. What
should we do with them now? THeir vision should at least stretch
nearby, they should see at least a small part of the Earth, but what
they are saying is not good."

The passageway concludes with a simple sinister statement:

"So let it be this way: now we will take them apart just a little.
What we have found is not good. Their deeds would become equal to
ours, just their knowledtge reaches so far. They see everything."

"And when they changed the nature of the works, the designs, it was
enough that their eyes be marred by the Heart of the Sky. They were
blinded as a face in a mirror that is breathed upon. Their eyes were
weakened. Now it was only when they looked nearby that that things
were clear."

In otherwords, after "the murder of Osiris", there was a deliberate
and planned deconstruction of human knowledge. This "hiding" is what
an Occultation is all about. As such, the ART Schools in the very
earliest of manifestions could be likened unto a factory. The
factory produced lies and deceipts on behalf of the agents who
sponsored them (paid their salaries), but not so much so that the
Philosophy, or the truth, would be completely washed away.

Initially, the Arts did this through two primary mechanisms:
pictographic representations that encoded the Letters and hence
fragments of the Philosophy, and the Spoken Word, which used phrases
and words to hide or Occult the Letters, essentially weaving the
Letters into the various legends scattered across the globe.

For instance, we can show that the formula of 1+2=3 and hence the
Letter B can be ascertained to be a pictogram of a mathematical
formula. Yet when you apply Popul Vuh insights, the Letter B as a
glyph that represents a mathematical function of a summation of 1:2
hides, or takes away, part of the formula of 1+2=3 by revealing only
the 1 and the 3. In this manner, we can say that those who "see B"
are "blinded" in that "they can only see what is near", while "a god,
able to "see the four corners, understands implicitly and with a
synthezised "sense" the entire nature of 1+2=3. This vision
is "seeing far".

This was far more of a Universal phenomenon than mass Academia speaks
of: Academia is a tool of the Occultation, and it has not been above
destroying evidence that did not fit the desired deception. Study
your history.

Plutarch states quite clearly, "But as for Isis, and the gods
(Letters) associated with her, all people own them and are familiar
with them, although some learned not so long ago to call some of them
by the names which came from the Egyptians; yet they have from the
beginning understood and honoured the power which to each one of the
them (the Letters).

The Letters themselves are pictograms, and whether they were woven
into the various pictographic systems as the heiroglyphs, or were
derived from the heiroglyphs, simply cannot be "proven". Those doing
the Occultation were quite professional and proficient at their Art.

That the Letters are at the core of the Occultation we can further
ascertain from various "non accepted" canon of Christianity. From
the Lost Books of the Bible, Infancy I, regarding a certain Jewish
magician by the name of Jesus, "So they brought him (Jesus) to the
Master; who as soon as he saw him, wrote out an Alphabet for him.
And he bade him say "aleph", and when he said Aleph, the Master made
him pronounce Beth. The lord Jesus said to him, "Tell me first the
meaning of Aleph and then I will pronounce Beth." And when the Master
threatened to whip him, the lord Jesus explained to him the meanings
of the Letters Aleph and Beth; also which were straightfigures of the
Letters, and which were oblique, and what Letters had double figures,
which had points and which had none; why one Letter went before
another, and many other things he began to tell him of which the
Master himself had not read from any book. The lord Jesus said to
the Master, "Take notice how I say to thee; then began clearly and
distinctly to pronounce Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Daleth, and so on to the
end of the Alphabet."

One should view this pragmatically! The Popul Vuh states that their
has been what can only be construed as a "deconstruction of
knowledge". If there are a vast number of threads in all cultures
related to the Esoterics of the Letters, it should be reasoned that a
part of this deconstruction is the power that is contained in the
Letters, as well as the fount, or the source, from which the Letters
are derived, and consequently the words therefrom.

Words themselves, then, are a deliberate part of this deconstruction
and by inference can be seen as contributing directly to the
Occultation. This, too, can be supported in the historical record as
surmised from "The Hermetic Arcanum, vs. 13-15: "Whosoever believeth
affirmeth that the Philosophers grand Secret is beyond the powers of
Nature and Art, he is blind because he ignores the forces of Sol and
Luna.

"As for the matter of their hidden Stone, Philosophers have written
diversely; so that very many disagreeing Words, do nevertheless agree
in the Thing; not doth their different speech argue the science
ambiguous or false, since the same thing may be expressed in many
tongues, by diverse expressions, and by different character, and also
one and many things may be spoken of after diverse manner.

"Let the studious Reader have a care of the manifold significations
of words, for by deceiptful windings, and doubtful, yea, contrary
speeches (as it should seem), Philosophers wrote their mysteries,
with a edesire of veiling and hiding, yet not of a sophistication of
destroying the truth; and though their writings abound with ambiguous
and equivocal words; yet about none do they more contend than in
hiding their Golden Branch."

If I declare to you that you should read the above three paragraphs a
half dozen times and try to understand it, I declare that few of
you would understand such upon readin so. This is NOT because I have
little faith in your intelligence or ability to percieve, but rather,
it is designed for a particular type of soul who is already versed in
the nuances of what is being said. "Let the studious Reader", for
instance, does not imply "any Reader" that just happens to come
along, but rather the "studious Reader" is akin to a "Job
Classification" within the Initiatory Systems representing a level of
attainment and skill in the Craft of the Letters, which can also be
defined as "An Art".

The "studious READER" saw that the R was capitalized and hence the
word meant a formal "Title".If this little revelation gives you an
"Oh, I see.." eye opening feeling, or at least a little sigh followed
with a "hmmm?" then perhaps you will appreciate this and focus
more intently on the presentation at hand, for this is written by
just one of those such "Readers".

I am known as a "Crypt Reader" that focuses on transposing ALL THE
WRITTEN OCCULTATIONS and returning them to their pristine meaning as
free as possible from any further Occultations. Obviously, such a
person has no ability to escape any given priestcrafts

For instance, there is no difference in hypothetics between the
following statements:

Plutarch- Isis and Osiris

"The fact is that these persons do not differ at all from those who
regard sails and ropes as a pilot, warp and woof as a weaver, a cup
or a honey admixture or barley gruel from a physician"

...to this statement "so that very many disagreeing Words, do
nevertheless agree in the Thing; not doth their different speech
argue the science ambiguous or false, since the same thing may
be expressed in many tongues, by diverse expressions, and by
different character, and also one and many things may be spoken of
after diverse manner."

Each "philosopher" said the exact same thing relative to the core
meaning of the writing, albeit Plutarch provided examples in material
or inanimate objects. But this was to recognise a reality, for each
of the objects conveyed a reflection of the "God", and "the gods" in
some form or manner in that the objects hold "energetical value" that
can be used as a part of the "admixture" of the Art. "For God is
not senseless nor inanimate nor subject to human control. As a result
we have come to regard as gods those who make use of these things and
present them to us with things everlasting and constant."

Since the plan was to "deconstruct knowledgte" from an already
deconstructed paradigm (the Popul Vuh), we can surmise the political
statement in the Hebraic statement of, "Be fruitful and multiply and
subdue it." Subdue is a nice way to say "destroy" using Orwellian
style double speek, and that is exactly what the War on Nature is all
about, a destruction not of nature for sake of destroying nature, but
a destruction of the inherent and imbedded codes existent in nature."

By destroying the "single language" as inferred in the Babylon
debacle, and you rapidly have a "deconstructed paradigm" with half
witted intelligence chasing a besieged priestcraft imbedding their
knowledge into literally EVERYTHING by way of the "spoken word".
Only a survival of the language would enable the philosophy to
survive, and this survival was ensured because the whole of the
Codes, whether for good or for evil, remained necessary for the whole
to be effected, whether such was effected by what could be
considered "evil", or that which could be considered "good".
Because Nature is regarded as "permanent" albeit "changeable", the
products of Nature are "these things" that are "presented to us":
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am