Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christian Naivety Amuses Me
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > Religions and Esoterism
Susej, the real jesus

I find christian naivety very amusing at times

>>Hail be to jeezus! He died for our Sins!<<

How much more moronic can you get? They believe in jeezus and his ludicrous sacrifice because a portion of society tells them to. How pathetic is that? Can anyone tell me?

rhymer
Susej,

Do you realise that the vast majority of human beings believe in one religion or another?

How do you feel having to live amongst such people?

I am not a believer in any 'offered' God, but do not regard those who do as moronic.

People are more or less bound to believe in something or other when they are unable to know the Truth.
What do you believe the Truth to be?

All the best, Bill.
truthseeker840
"People are more or less bound to believe in something or other when they are unable to know the Truth."

..."truth" as defined and interpreted by our base "animal" senses.
rhymer
No, Truth as it exists even in the absence of humans [ie., if no humans existed; pure information]!.
Unknown
God's Word is Truth (John 17:17), period.
Unknown
QUOTE (Unknown @ Nov 04, 06:22 AM)
God's Word is Truth (John 17:17), period.

This is a meaningless statement, and the bible has no authority except over the ignorant.
Pastor John
QUOTE (Unknown @ Nov 04, 08:19 AM)
This is a meaningless statement, and the bible has no authority except over the ignorant.

lol, only to the godless.
Unknown
QUOTE (Pastor John @ Nov 04, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE (Unknown @ Nov 04, 08:19 AM)

lol, only to the godless.

so anyone who does not accept the authority of the bible is godless? What an ignorant thing to say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am