Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Radio Interview
BrainMeta.com Forum > Philosophy, Truth, History, & Politics > Theology > Religions and Esoterism
Robert the Bruce
http://www.cybercityradio.com/archives.htm

I hope to have it pared to just my part on World-Mysteries.com soon.
Rick
I downloaded the 50-odd megabytes and listened for an hour before realizing that Robert wouldn't be on until two and a half hours into the broadcast recording. I tried to fast forward, but there was a glitch and I didn't want to re-download. I hope Robert has the pared down version up soon.
Robert the Bruce
Dear Rick

The pared down version for only me is up on World-Mysteries.com. I start by saying there is no reason to think aliens contributed to human cultural evolution and debunked Sitchin, Gardner and others.
Rick
I'm listening to it right now. Fascinating. I agree that there is no reason to think that extraterrestrials contributed to our culture. We are the originals.
Dan
RTB, I'm just hazarding a guess here but...., can you say whether or not 'Asperger's syndrome' runs in your father's side of your family? Having listened to your recording, read your bio and interacted with you here, I'm thinking the answer to this is a resounding "yes"

btw, I'm going to be absent for a week starting tomorrow on vacation in Colorado. I'm sure you'll miss me wink.gif

Robert the Bruce
Dear Dan

While in Colorado get hooked up to the mines there. THey have drills that might be able to get through those blockages that cause all your approaches to life. I can't recommend which orifice they should start on - perhaps all of them will need serious rooting out and enemas will help.
anonymust
HA!
Dan
whee, doggie
looks like you got your britches in a bunch on that one, Brucie. I checked with the Colorado School of Mines and they said the enema method is only used on time-traveling aliens from Atlantis

tata from God's country
cool.gif
Robert the Bruce
I Confess:

Of all the various things or names I have been called that are intended to hurt or be negative, there is one which I confess I may suffer to some degree. Many people have commented that I would be or should be a good politician, priest or lawyer. They were usually being kind, they thought. The common thing about those who would take responsibility for the society they live in is a degree of megalomania and I certainly have that kind of intellectual and spiritual confidence. In fact I can be a good ‘con man’. I can modulate my voice to affect mesmeric influence and heal or relax the listener. I could do these things as a pre-teen even before study of any esoteric techniques. I have enjoyed spinning a yarn or telling a tale and there were periods of my life when I considered singing or entertaining as a career.

I was offered my own radio show on what is called the paranormal when I was not yet twenty-four years old. At that time I was truly a ‘golden boy’ in many respects. All the things I desired were thrown my way in ever-increasing number and force. I turned down that radio offer because of my sense of loyalty to my family and business which took another three years to become really profitable to the extent that I was a millionaire when being a millionaire or spending $300,000 dollars in a year on personal enjoyment really meant something. The Canadian dollar was more valued than the US dollar at that time.

Throughout my twenties I was having to address why women found me attractive and avoiding those who were after something I chose not to share was sometimes hard. I usually prefer to have only one love interest at a time. This aspect of life has become easier for me as I grew older and it was not a matter of me owning a business or having money though some women were interested in those things. In fact the less I chased women the more women were interested in me. It was very important to me and unreasonably so. Having the ‘best blond on arm’ was a problem in my psyche and I learned to laugh at my own stupidity about this although I confess I still enjoy aesthetic beauty of a particular sort. It does not require blond hair – that is just a semi-joke.

This is not what I choose to confess here in a book on Demonology. What I do wish to convey is my own personal experience at the age of nineteen when I made a ritual and fasted to bring forth whatever powers might be.
Robert the Bruce
The small steam engine of Thales was like many things the sages had including what Pythagoras learned from the Great Pyramid. They got these things from previous cultures that were not given credit as Hellenizing took full force. Here is a somewhat later reference to a steam engine and something even more important. “The first Greek to observe ocean tides, in the Atlantic in the early third century B.C., was the navigator and astronomer Pytheas, who also produced the correct explanation for them. He was 2,000 years ahead of his time, for it took that long for tides to be attributed (by Newton) properly to the influence of the moon. Until Newton's time, most scholars refused to believe that the moon could have any effect on the ocean, especially because one tide each day took place when the moon was not even visible in the sky… The Greek scientist Aristarchus believed that the motions of the heavenly bodies could easily be understood if it were assumed that all of the planets, including Earth, revolved around the sun and that the stars must be infinitely far away because they seemed motionless. Copernicus knew of Aristarchus' views and mentioned them in a passage in De Revolutionibus Orbium Coelestium that he later eliminated, as though not wishing to compromise his own originality… The Greek engineer Hero invented a primitive steam engine in the first century A.D. The principle behind it is still used today in the rotating lawn sprinkler.” (7)
Dan
Throughout my twenties I was having to address why women found me attractive and avoiding those who were after something I chose not to share was sometimes hard. I usually prefer to have only one love interest at a time. This aspect of life has become easier for me as I grew older and it was not a matter of me owning a business or having money though some women were interested in those things. In fact the less I chased women the more women were interested in me. It was very important to me and unreasonably so. Having the ‘best blond on arm’ was a problem in my psyche and I learned to laugh at my own stupidity about this although I confess I still enjoy aesthetic beauty of a particular sort. It does not require blond hair – that is just a semi-joke.

If this is the RTB experience, then sign me up!

biggrin.gif
Robert the Bruce
It still continues even though I have no time for it. Much of what it comes down to is being sensitive and aware. Not the dictionary definition.
Dan
me think um rok work gud, to break 'sensitive' monkey. girls have no more um choice but me top monkey with rok
Robert the Bruce
Dear Dan

I think you will have to seek your mate in places I would never have cared to search. Look under that rok.
Dan
u no get.

I make you look at rok fast, me win

ungghh

tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am