Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how do i develope sales skills
BrainMeta.com Forum > Literature & Art > Miscellany > Personal Advice
johnhy2004
hi
i work for a pharmi company as a sales representative and deals with all kinds of ppl(1.doctor 2.chemist 3.dealer mainly) on daily basis. i find other sales persons develope very fast and as for my case i'm always behind. so friends if anyone of you're a successful sales person plz advice me so that i can lead a better life. unsure.gif

johnhy
Strngr73
Hey,

I just read your query.
One thing you have to do, is to consider the products that you are trying to sell.
Do you believe in them? If not, then you'll probably not gain much proficiency in selling them.
The next thing to consider, do you believe in yourself?
If not, then it doesn't matter if you believe in your products or not.
The biggest problem that I've found with people moving product is that they are all trying too hard to push this stuff.
If your product has any worth at all it will be found out and word will spread through word of mouth. Nothing sells fater than someone telling someone else about what great results they got from such and such product.
The thing that people don't do enough of, is selling themselves.
"If you can't dazzle them with your brillance,
then baffle them with bulls**t."

No, I'm not a successful sales person of any sort. But I did more than my share of living off of conning people and making them believe in me and what I had to say about my product.

Until...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright � BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am